Wednesday, July 18, 2007

We have an update with more pictures

First I will tell you about the update. Yesterday I received a call from Missy, our adoption coordinator, and she informed me that DSS had lost a letter that immigration needed before they could process our INS-171H. The letter is one that Wayne wrote as part of our Dossier paperwork and was turned in with everything else. Missy told me that they had already sent two copies to DSS and both were evidently lost. They needed me to hand carry the letter to the DSS office to guarantee that it did not get lost this time. So yesterday off I went to get the letter and hand deliver it to the DSS worker. Except when I got to the office I ended up having to leave the letter with the security guard at the door. Needless to say I was a little bit worried that it would get lost again. This morning I called our adoption agency and verified that DSS did receive the letter and that they have already forwarded it on to the immigration office. Which means that as soon as they receive the letter they should be getting our INS-171H sent out to us and we can move forward with the adoption.

Now here is the update on Madison. She is currently almost 4 months old (turns 4 months on July 20). Her medical report basically stated that she was in good health and playful. She weighs 13 lbs 13 oz and is about 23 inches long.
And I must add that she is the most beautiful baby ever! We can't wait to get our hands on her.









Don't you just LOVE her facial expressions!

1 comment:

Enrique and Chrissie Coreano said...

She is so beautiful!!! We can't wait to here when you are coming down to pick her up. Of course, we will do everything in our power to spend time with you all. We are praying for you. Miss you, Enrique, Chrissie, & Marissa