Saturday, January 30, 2010

Jacob is 21 months old today.

for some reason I can't get the pictures to post at the bottom.




Today Jacob is officially only 3 months from being a 2 year old. Where does the time go? We spent the day at home most of the day watching it sleet outside but the roads never got really bad so this afternoon we were able to go to a birthday party. The birthday party was at Gymboree play and music. Jacob absolutely LOVED this place. They had three different slides which was pure heaven for him. All of the kids were able to run and play without the parents worrying about where they were going or what they were doing. What a great place for a birthday party. I guess it is getting time that we need to start thinking about what we are going to do for Jacob's birthday since last year I waited too late and every place I tried was booked.

Wayne had to work today but when Jacob and I got home from the party he was home and had fixed dinner. I am so thankful that I have such a wonderful husband.



1 comment:

Kristen said...

Meredith, I always have to copy, cut, and paste my text at the top after all the gobldigook that are the pictures (that way the text is at the top and the pictures are at the bottom). But, there's a lot of other stuff I still can't figure out.