Monday, June 30, 2008

Jacob is 2 months old today!

Jacob had his 2 month checkup today and passed with flying colors. He also received 3 shots which I think they were just as hard on me as they were on him. I hate needles and to see them poke my son with a needle was really hard. He is a trooper though; he was asleep in the waiting room just a few minutes after getting the shots and spent a good amount of time tonight playing.
He is currently 14 pounds and 24 inches long. He is already wearing some size 6 months pajamas. They are a little big around but the length is perfect. It is hard to believe that it has been 2 months since he was born. We have had our ups and downs with finding a formula to work for him as well as dealing with some digestion problems but all in all he is a great baby. I find myself just staring at him wondering if he could get any cuter and thinking how lucky we are that God chose us to be his parents.

Happy 2 month birthday Jacob - Mommy and Daddy Love You!

3 comments:

Mom and Gregory said...

Grandmama's little man is growing so fast. Happy Birthday Jacob.

Anonymous said...

hey guys its melissa so dont worry about trying to find me on your little map thing..lol Hes so cute. i love the pictures.

Kim T. Taxi MaMa said...

Hey Meredith... I still check in on you guys about once a week... still praying for you guys and little Madison!
Love ya,
Kim (Jennings) Thompson