Monday, September 17, 2007

We are back home.

First of all we want to thank everyone for your support and prayers while we were in Guatemala spending time with Madison. We cannot wait for everyone to meet her and to see how wonderful she is. One day while we were there, I think it was Wednesday, I was a walking with Madison in the lobby of the hotel waiting for Wayne. When I walked around the corner into the lobby a lady who was sitting in the area stopped and looked at me. She immediately said to me that Madison lit up the room when we walked in. I have to agree with her. When you see her you can't help but smile. We miss her every day but know that each day that goes by is one more day closer to us bringing her home forever.
I thought I would share some more pictures of our time with you all.


Madison enjoys watching football with her daddy.



Mommy and Daddy are way too funny!



I love my Daddy.



I love my Mommy too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it home safely. Stay positive--with God ALL things are possible. The kids think their new cousin is sooo adorable & sooo cute. Can't wait to meet her!
Jennifer & Richard

Stephanie said...

I am glad you made it back safely. It was so nice meeting you and getting to see your adorable little girl. Praying you are back sooner than you even think possible for your pick up trip! If there is anything I can do while I am here, please let me know.

Stephanie McAuley

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you guys had a blast. I keep you guys in my thoughts at all times and hope that one day really soon you guys will be able to bring that beautiful baby girl of yours home!